Chicago is known for their famous Chicago style Hot Dogs. The amount of Hot Dog restaurants Chicago has can be overwhelming for visitors. I made a list of the top 10 Hot Dog restaurants to check out when your in the Windy City.
- Gene & Jude’s– The crisp fries on top of the hot dog make it the number one place to go to when you are in the Chicagoland area.
- Devil Dawgs Wicker Park– They have a large variety of hot dogs and amazing shakes to go along with your meal.
- Jim’s Original– The original hot dog and a favorite for many UIC students. Photos courtesy of Victorgrigas
- Portillo’s Hot Dogs– A Chicago classic everyone who visits needs to try, along side a large order of fries and chocolate cake shake. Photos courtesy of Navin75
- Wrigleyville Dogs– Perfect spot to go right after a Cubs game to get a tasty hot dog. Photos courtesy of Discosour
- The Wiener’s Circle– Classic Chicago dog is the best one to order here. Photos courtesy of Walshga
- Jimmy’s Red Hots– This restaurant has been opened for over fifty years and is a favorite by many Chicagoans.
- Chicago’s Dog House-Restaurant has a lot of creative hot dogs and other sausages.
- Flub A Dub Chub’s– It is hard to see this restaurant being in the lower level of a building, but has great variety in hot dogs and other dishes.
- Superdawg Drive-In– This restaurant has a classic drive in giving off a nostalgic feel. The shake and fries are a great addition with your hot dog. Photos courtesy of CommonsHelper2Bot
Photo of hot dog on google my maps is courtesy of Deansfa